Friday, March 9, 2012

Another post in the same year!

Guess who turned 1 on Sunday?

This kid!



She's a little gem you know. This past year has gone so ridiculously quickly I can't believe it. She's even walking around now (although her bum is getting to know the floor pretty well because she won't slow down!).

Her little birthday celebration went well. Just our immediate family and my mum's group which was really nice. Bloody warm day in Perth (of course) but we had the marquee up so that was awesome for shade.

I'm a bit reticent that this blog is most likely to move away from the trials & tribulations of lapband and more towards my kid, food, travel, whatever. So I'm thinking that I might start another blog. It's not that the lapband stuff isn't important, it's just that I really don't have anything major to report in that area of my life. So what do we think? Keep the extra stuff in this blog or start a new one?




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on a fantastic year, She looks beautiful!! I think you should keep it all here, lapband blogging isn't just about lapbands, it's about our lives. Yours will be how you travel through life with your band :o) just my 2cents worth :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sam! Happy Birthday to your beautiful baby girl!

    ReplyDelete