Friday, October 3, 2008

Pics!

[caption id="attachment_96" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Me on train to Paris from Amsterdam"]Me on train to Paris from Amsterdam[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_98" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Me climbing the Arc D'Triomphe"]Me climbing the Arc D'Triomphe in Paris... It was tough![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_99" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Eating Haggis Neeps & Tatties in Edinburgh"]Eating Haggis Neeps & Tatties in Edinburgh[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_100" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="After a hot day in Venice I asked for a large coke and got 1Ltr!"]After a hot day in Venice I asked for a large coke and got 1Ltr![/caption]

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your trip!! Would have been a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is such a big change in your face in your photos - I can really see it. And I definitely identify with the look on your face climbing that Arc - I stopped once to cough my lungs up and then just kept going.

    ReplyDelete