Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Restriction city

Just a quick note to say I am feeling some major hormonal restriction this week. Yesterday I couldn't keep down iced coffee or milo even! It's the first time I've noticed additional restriction around TTOM but I can't think of any other reason for my PB-ing fest this week. I've also had a headache for about 4 days now. Not fun at all. Still christmas is coming and with that come 3 public holidays! I'm only taking the 2nd of Jan off in addition to the pub hols as we have a bit of leave to take for our holidays in February and April. So I'll be working. Yay. Although, not particularly a fan of Christmas Day itself, I am a fan of getting presents! :)

Happy holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the joys of hormonal restriction. Blech.

    I'm working through too - kinda need to stockpile leave.

    ReplyDelete