- Reaching lowest weight since primary school
- Losing over 35kgs from lapband.
- 6 nights in Bali with girl friends
- only spending about $300 in 6 nights in Bali
- not putting on weight in Bali
- going to the gym at the hotel once
- Sister and her boyfriend got engaged on Sunday
- Read Twilight then watched movie. Book is better
- 2 weeks off work
- Size 14 jeans fit (Target brand but still!)
- Ordered wedding dress
- Bob & Tiff on The Biggest Loser. Sensational!
- My hairdresser has agreed to come to Margaret River to do my hair for the wedding
- Dockers finally won a game
- Made best lasagne ever and did not PB it.
- Night reflux and waking up thinking I'm choking to death
- Daily PB's
- Quads aching for 4 days after doing Hinges in pilates on Thursday
- Being back at work after 2 weeks off!
Luckily they've managed to squeeze me in between surgeries tomorrow so I can see about getting some fill removed and hopefully enjoy some food going down! I don't know what has caused this sudden PBing and reflux, very weird considering I haven't had fill put in since November. Also, I'm enjoying the weight loss (of course) and I'm worried with the extra fluid out that that will stop. But I have decided that I would rather enjoy eating rather than being worried about where the nearest loo is and violently PBing for the next 6 hours.
Anyhoo, good to be back in the blogersphere. Looking forward to catching up on everyone's blogs.
Update: Just had a call from Doc Watson's rooms and they can fit me in tonight at 6pm - yay! No more night reflux!