Have seen this on a few people's blogs so thought I'd run through it myself.
1. How long have you been banded?
1 year 8 months
2. What was your highest pre-band weight? / Current weight now? / Total lost to date?
135kg (297lbs) - but banded at 119kg (262lbs)
From banding? 40.8kg (90lbs)
From my highest weight? (124lbs)
3. What is your best "go-to" food to get in your protein?
4. What is your favorite protein brand/shake?
Haven't had a protein shake since pre-surgery optifast diet.
5. What food do you miss the most now being post-band?
White fluffy bread
6. What is your favorite "mushy" food?
potato bake cooked till mushy
7. What was your worst PB experience?
Pulling to the side of a road in Scotland and having to PB out the car door in the rain in front of the in-laws. Horrifying.
8. What has been the hardest part of this journey so far for you?
Learning to not finish whats on my plate
9. What is your best NSV to date?
Getting the tray table down on a plane without it hitting my stomach!
10. What is your top non-weight goal for your band? (top NSV maybe?)
Getting to a size 12
11. What is your goal weight or size?
72kgs (158lbs) will put my into the "right" BMI, but I'd love to be under 70kgs and a size 10-12.
12. What band "rule" do you live by (i.e. don't cheat on)?
Rules were meant to be broken!! I try to make sure I drink heaps of water and rarely even attempt bread.
13. What band "rule" do you not follow as much or aren't so good at?
All of them! haha Particularly though, the snacking between meals.. ahh chocolate my little friend.
14. What is your goal "reward"?
Haven't really set one to be honest.
15. In the spirit of Thanksgiving being right around the corner (US), what are you most thankful for, post-band?
I'm thankful that the band has saved mine and my fiance's lives.