Friday, April 23, 2010

hehe I have comments!

Wow the immediate effect of switching to Blogger - I've had more comments than ever!

Official weigh in this morning had me down 1kg from last week which is fabulous I know, except that I also know that I was down to 76kg flat on Monday and today was 76.5. I did do pilates yesterday afternoon - which I completely sucked at - even apologised to the instructor as I was just so weak I couldn't hold anything together. Also dragged my fat arse to the gym after work for a barely sweat raising 20mins on bike and 10mins on treadmill.

Cara may be right though, I've heard that some brides get post wedding blues because they live and breath the wedding for so long they don't know what to do with themselves afterwards. I don't know, I HATED the whole organisation of the wedding, Glad I don't have to think about it anymore actually! But it is hard after the high of the wedding and honeymoon to be back into our normal life routine I guess. Or maybe it's just my usual TTOM blues (due next week :)). I don't want to make excuses... But I will!

Sally - don't know where I found this template in the end - I googled "Free blogger templates" and searched around. I can't seem to adjust the labels though so I'll prob change it again soon. Hope to catch up with you over here soon! How lucky are you going to Chicago!

Long weekend this weekend - hooray! And because we're heading down south for the 1/2 Ironman triathlon next Friday, it means only a 3 day work week next week! WOO HOO!

Must write up a post on the Biggest Loser supersets I did on Monday which have crippled me all week but burned some serious calories. Speaking of BL, found the Friday night Masterclasses really interesting and also was surprised to hear the Dr saying that the contestants should weigh themselves every day to ensure they keep the weight off! Quite surprising.

Anyhoo, is it ice coffee time yet?

Thanks for all your comments, I'm sure I won't sit in my funk for long!

Em :)

1 comment:

  1. See, I'm wise lol. Who knew!!
    Glad to see you back at pilates. I remember you used to do it before and it wont be long before you get your strength back.
    Did you know on blogger you can transfer your followers too? Just so you dont lose them all? Trying to remember how I did it though lol. Will get back to you on that.

    ReplyDelete