Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hello blogger!

OK so I've done it I think. Moved to blogger that is. Or is it blogspot? Anyway, things are a bit all over the place at the moment as you can see. Any recommendations about layout, what's working, what's not working, ideas would be greatly appreciated. I'm HTML retarded which makes things like changing column widths, descriptions etc pretty bloody hard!

I think I'm following all my regular bloggers. Not sure what the diff is if I click on the "Google Friend Connect" thingo some of you have or if I click on the "follow" button on the top toolbar. So if I'm not following you, please leave me a comment with your blog so I can find you again!

Anyhoo, hi guys!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh gotcha. Had trouble tapping in but am here now. Like the new page. Like you - colourful!!

    ReplyDelete