Friday, June 20, 2008

Measurements Updated

Hey All,

I've updated my measurements on the appropriately titled "Measurements" page. Another 19cm gone this month. I'm pretty happy with that. That brings the total to 54cm since being banded.

Squash was fun. I totally won. I had a bit of trouble serving. And backhands on the full. And backhands with a bounce. And overhead shots. But aside from all that I was awesome. It was a bit difficult to keep score but when we had 1 minute to go on our session I said that who ever wins that rally, wins the game. I won after GB hit the ball over the back screen and across the basketball courts. We're going to try and keep doing it on wednesdays as a bit of a break from the gym and walking. You can definately work up a sweat even if you don't know what you're doing!

Em :)

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow! 54 centimetres is an AWESOME achievement. And so is 19 centimetres in a month. WOW!

    I'm so glad you had a great time at squash. And I hope that means that GB's back is really on the mend.

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. 54 cms is great. But you know what the best bit is - reading that you guys are having fun exercising - way to go!

    ReplyDelete