Saturday, March 29, 2008

Recovery Day 9

Felt as good as I have since last Wednesday today. No shoulder pain, very little abdo pain - it was awesome. Unfortunately my incision on the RHS started weeping. Hadn't got an email back from Watson so called the surgery this morning and explained the situation and asked whether Watson wants to see me or if I should go to my GP. The reception chick said she'd ask him in between consults and get back to me. Meanwhile, I go get my nails done. 3 hrs later I ring them back and explain in more detail, colour etc, and she says yep come in at 5.15pm. Spewing as I was in the area and now I'd have to go all the way back a couple hours later. But I sucked it up. He had a look at the pussy one and said it's looking better compared to the photos I'd sent. The one that was weeping he said was fine, it was just where the glue was coming off and to keep it covered for a couple of days. He gave me a prescription for antibiotics but said to leave it till after the weekend and only fill it if I think the pussy one is getting worse. He seemed not too concerned so maybe I shouldn't be either.

He also gave me a copy of Paul O'Brien's new lapband book. Will give it a read and let you guys know what I think.

Anyhoo gotta go, our media centre won't play HD and GB is about to have a fit.

Em :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had it checked - and even gladder that you are feeling better now! Yay

    ReplyDelete