Wednesday, May 28, 2008

10 Weeks down

Hiya,

Good weightloss for me this week - 1.3kgs - so very happy with that. It also meant that after 10 weeks banded I have kicked over 10kgs to the curb! Almost 11kgs. So although I may not be doing as well as others banded at the same time as me (I read on the Yahoo message board that some had lost about 15kgs), this is good steady weightloss for me and considering I didn't do Optifast very well (lost less than a kg) I'm happy with this result so far.

This has left me with 8.8kgs to lose before heading off to Europe in 8 weeks. Tough but do-able. Another tough aspect is that it's my birthday on Sunday which means this week will probably have numerous meals out and a touch of the alcohol. At least the band will stop me from eating the portions I would normally eat! Still, will try to up the exercising this week to compensate for the extra calories.

I get the feeling today is going to be a tough day. GB couldn't sleep this morning so got up ridiculously early for his walk with Westie. Then decided to go have coffee with his mum (who works as a cleaner) before going to work ridiculously early. Then of course I couldn't get back to sleep so decided I would go to work a bit early. Get to work and realise I've left my laptop at home. Grrrr. So had to go back home and get it. I mean we only live 8min drive away from work but still!!! And now people are annoying me. Bastards.

That's all from me today,

Em :)

1 comment:

  1. I guess I'll just have to keep reading to see how the day went. 10 weeks and more than 10kgs down is a great thing - congratulations.

    I really hope you got spoiled for your birthday - you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete