Thursday, May 1, 2008

Dinner

I forgot that I took a pic of the dinner I cooked for us a few nights ago. It was out of one of the weight watchers cookbooks I have. It was a small veal steak with salsa, avocado and cheese on top. I made some potato dish to go with it.. I know not very healthy but I did use extra light cream! And that is a side plate not a dinner plate to give you an idea on size. It was yummo too!!


Just spoke with our PT and confirmed our next session for next Monday after work. We're going to do it Monday and Thursdays which gives us a good break in between.

Work is giving me the poops today. Why do people have to be so annoying?? Grrrr

1 comment:

  1. Yummy - that looks good!

    If I had the answer to that question I'd be retired and a millionaire :)

    ReplyDelete