Monday, May 26, 2008

Chocolate is Evil

I love chocolate. And as chance would have it, it's about the only thing that I can eat without having any discomfort whatsoever. Bastards. And of course we have a chocolate fridge here at work. I am trying to be strong and stay away but sometimes when I get a bit peckish - the call from the fridge is too strong! I have gone from having a full bar to one of those snack size ones so that's good isn't it?

Well our weekend was good. On Saturday we spent the day at my mum's paving and replanting her plants in her little back courtyard. We were in bed by 9pm... on a saturday night. What exciting lives we lead! On Sunday we went to the movies and saw "What happens in Vegas". It has Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher in it. Was ok. GB thought it was great. Then we went to our new place we're buying so GB could tidy up the reticulation cords that were hanging out. Settlement is on Thursday - SCARY! After that we went home and I had a nap :). Later in the afternoon, we went to the Balmoral for a couple of beverages as it was our friend's birthday. A nice and relaxing day all up. Except for PB-ing the wedges from the pub. Which serves me right for eating some wedges.

Back into the PT sessions this week. GB's back is getting better so we're getting back on the exercise train this week. I'm actually looking forward to it but I bet he absolutely canes us today.

Anyhoo, that's it for today.

Em :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so relieved that the chocolate fridge is one floor away from me - removes temptation. I've started hitting the jarrah choc'n'toffee - gives me the chocolate kick! Hope you aren't too sore after PT :)

    ReplyDelete