Friday, May 23, 2008

4 kgs

Four farking kilos. That is how much GB lost this week. And that is without his usual exercise regime because he hurt his back last week. Four farking kilos! He has struggled to keep any food down since the fill so I guess that explains it, but still. Four farking kilos! I'm proud of him I swear, but jealous as all hell!

Because GB hasn't been doing the gym, I haven't been going either and we've been busy organising our house settlement etc. But I have, twice now, done 30mins on my cross trainer which I'm feeling pretty bloody proud of myself about!

Anyway, that's all I have to report.

 

4 farking kilos.....

4 comments:

  1. so about 10 lbs for a week. that's great!.. just be consistent on what you are doing.. and when you got your goal just don't stop.. ;) keep going..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - 4 in a week is massive. So is you hitting the cross trainer for 2 30minute sessions - you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh- four kilos in a week? I'm sure it was less than pleasant for him, but I bet he's stoked regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow i missed the point. Probably lost in translation :) Anyway ... nice blog to visit.

    cheers, Multistory!!

    ReplyDelete