Friday, May 9, 2008

The aftermath

Ok, I'm feeling slightly better this morning. The pain from Monday in the quads (I think) is no worse which is good. I have however strained my groin I think. I did feel a bit of a twinge last night when I did one of the side lunges so that's causing a few issues this morning but a lot better than last night when I thought I may be a parapalegic!

GB said this morning that he had the best night's sleep in months last night primarily because I couldn't move! Lovely!

Anyway, must get back to work. Busy busy busy. I'm in a working group that has put together 1 week's training next week for clerical and admin officers and I have to present 2 of the topics. I still have to write up the presentations!!!

Cheerio

Em

2 comments:

  1. Happy presenting on that one - always helps to have it written up :)

    I'm glad to hear you can walk again - that is a plus!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Em, I finally sat down and read your blog. You are very entertaining reading! And now I'm so not exercising after your fantastic experience! Well done on the weight loss so far. Look forward to sharing the journey with you. Kath

    ReplyDelete