Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Buggered

Yep. Got absolutely caned in our PT session last night. Here's a reccap for anyone interested:

  • Run across half the oval kicking to our bums

  • Run across half the oval high knee running

  • Sprint across half the oval

  • Walking lunges (turning to each side) half the oval

  • laying under a bar and then holding yourself up for as long as possible (for me about 5 seconds!)

  • crab walk about 10m x 2

  • 20 stomach crunches

  • 10 push ups

  • 10 pushups bringing knees to elbows alternating sides

  • high plank for 30seconds

  • running up and down a set of stairs 10 times

  • using elastic straps, doing bicep curls, chest presses, and like a seated row but not seated.

  • sitting at right angles against a wall and holding

  • laying on matt, legs crossed in the air and crunches reaching up to ankles


Then we did it all again! Fark I was stuffed. I had sweat literally dripping off me and I felt nauseaus.

My sister and her boyfriend are moving in with us tonight until we get back from Europe. Should be interesting times ahead. I wonder if I'll kill them!

Em :)

1 comment:

  1. My whole body hurts just reading that. Congratulations on getting through it all twice - I''m very impressed.

    Killing your sister isn't nice - but oh boy, is it tempting ...

    ReplyDelete