Friday, May 9, 2008

PT 3: The pain continues

I wanted to post this whilst the pain is still fresh. Let this be a lesson to everyone. Never admit to your personal trainer that you are still really sore from the previous session. 1st exercise. Legs either side of a step and jumping up on top of it into a squat. The pain was extreme. Then he moved onto arms stuff with the weight machines and dumbells and I literally thought they were going to explode. Then we had to do walking lunges. Again my legs screamed. To finish off - knee high running on the spot and then kicking bum running on the spot for 60 seconds each. I finished 1 second early and had to do 20 seconds more. Bastard.

As a result of all this I find myself literally unable to get off the couch. Not because I don't want to. Because I cannot put any weight on my knees.

Lordy bigordy.

:(

2 comments:

  1. Ouch. I want to curl up in a ball after reading that! Heat pack!! Stat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm contemplating getting PT sessions... but I really don't want to have to deal with the pain I know it will bring. Starting up pump again was hard enough!! Just think of the good it is doing you... !!!

    LBG xx

    ReplyDelete